This photo was taken years ago on the Yetman Trail outside Tucson, AZ. It is a beautiful hike, very doable with kids– just watch for rattlers! The kids are just starting to feel better after a bad virus, and I see a light at the end of the tunnel. Here are some links I found interesting or noteworthy this week:
1. These lime meltways on Design Mom look so good, my mouth is watering! Scroll down for the recipe.
2. Eating near the poverty line… at Whole Foods Market?
3. Seven ways to practice imperfect hospitality on Simple Mom
4. This book came highly recommended: Spent? End Exhuastion and Feel Great Again by Frank Lipman. I need this after all the coughing I’ve listened to this week!
5. Project organize your ENTIRE life on Modern Parents Messy Kids (this one’s going to take me a while to accomplish)