*Patitucci Photo via DolomiteSport.com
This morning I went for a run in remembrance of my friend Karen’s son Kevin. They have a big group of people who run Crazy Legs for Kevin, and then have a fundraiser for the Autism Society of Greater Madison. It also happens to be autism awareness month, so if you know anyone affected, or if you want to donate, it is very easy to do do so via Autism Speaks. Here are some links I found interesting or noteworthy this week:
1. Score one For Helicopter Parents on the NYTimes Motherlode Blog
2. Rules for survival: daily routines on Modern Parents Messy Kids
3. Rainy days and Mondays: Ideas to entertain kids on Simple Kids
4. 3-D spring flower garden for kids on Sewn Natural
5. These Sriracha chicken wings from White On Rice Couple look delicious!