Stocking Stuffer Gift Guide For Tweens
Stumped on how to stuff your tween’s stocking? Here are some great picks (I’m personally excited about the Julia Rothman books)!
- Food Anatomy by Julia Rothman. What a gorgeous little book full of fun food facts and beautiful drawings! Looking forward to getting Farm Anatomy and Nature Anatomy for birthday presents.
- Kendama– Have you seen how these work? My 12 year old was fascinated by this video.
- Cat Coin Purse– My kids are major cat lovers.
- Soccer Phone Case– For the sport-loving kid.
- Lippety Doo Dah! Lip Balm- Strawberry cream flavored.
- Elephant Earrings– Perfectly stocking sized.
- Metallic Colored Pencils– Faber Castell makes quality art products. Colored pencils are the instrument of choice for art projects in our house.
- Wikki Stix– They’re so fun and addictive to play with.
- Cat Stax– Curious to try this one out- hopefully the kids will share!
- IcoSoku Brain Teaser– Sometime’s they need a little non-screen time.
- Eiffel Tower Scissors– Cute, stylish, and useful.