Spring Fever Tutorials I Want To Try
Do the days seem longer lately? I think I’ve got a case of spring fever, and these tutorials would be perfect spring home improvement projects. Hopefully I’m not biting off more than I can chew!
1. DIY Floating Shelves in the laundry room. Our laundry room is configured a little differently, but I love the floating shelves. It would be nice to feel good about that cluttered, catch-all space.
2. Tufted Headboard. I’m so close to finishing my older daughter’s bedroom, and this is one thing I still need to do- I’ve bought the fabric and foam, so I just need a few more materials before I get started.
3. Weathered Farmhouse Table– we love our kitchen table, but the stain is too dark, and it’s looking very beat up (not in a chic rustic way). My husband has volunteered to get this project started once the weather stays nice (it’s going to need lots of coats of stain), but I’m already excited to change things up a bit.
4. Shoe Organizer– something needs to happen with the shoe situation when we walk in from the garage to the house- it’s a weird space, and I think this shoe organizer might work.
5. Forcing Bulbs– this is something I’ve always wanted to do, and I think the kids would enjoy it too.