Baby Tutorial Ideas
I’m so excited that people we know keep having babies- that just means I get to hold more newborns without actually having any more! However, I have a lot more projects to get on before all these newborns are sent off to college. I am the master of procrastination, so hopefully some of these tutorials above will inspire me.
1. The cutest baby kimono ever from Sew Mama Sew.
2. Why don’t they sell fabric like this where I live? Check out Prudent Baby for the details.
3. Here are some cute bibs I made this summer from a tutorial at Sew4Home.
4. Those ladies at Prudent Baby are on top of things. These burp clothes look so easy to make.
5. I would love to be best friends with this woman- she has a fantastic personality that really shines through in her blog Made By Rae, and she sews like a fiend.